05 January 2011

These Boots Were Made for Rain

I've always loved Hunter boots but as one who is short in stature, their traditional Wellies are just too tall for me. That's where their Brixten boot comes in. They are just tall enough to keep your feet and ankles dry while short enough so that they don't overpower your legs. And when you add a pair of thick socks your feet stay warm as well. They also come with a Royal Warrant from the Queen (not important, I know, but thought I would share). I just got my first pair, and I've been strolling down the street happily stepping in puddles and marveling at their comfort. Although they come in different colors I went with basic black. I might just have to get a second pair in green though. Love these boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...