24 January 2011

Parla Italiano

"American Girl in Italy" Ruth Orkin (1951)

Tomorrow night I'm starting an Italian class, and I'm feeling a bit nervous. I lived in Italy 20 years ago and although I've retained certain words and phrases (not surprising many of them are curse words) I haven't conjugated a verb for quite some time. I had to take a placement test and was told to skip the beginning course, which is only adding to my nervousness. So we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed I can keep up with the others.

1 comment:

  1. yay!
    that will be fun. where are you studying?
    i am going to start french classes again when we come back from america in the spring. (i am nervous for my citizenship "tests" which should be coming up with in the year) any talk of france? xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...