29 March 2013

Mrs. Parker at Kate Spade



One of my dearest friends sent me the perfect birthday gift last week: a gold bangle from Kate Spade engraved with a quote by Dorothy Parker—"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves." I absolutely love it. Everyone already knows how I feel about Mrs. Parker but I’m also a big fan of Kate Spade and on any given day can be found carrying my Kate Spade messenger bag along with my iPhone in a Kate Spade Scottie dog case. So naturally I jumped online and discovered not only bangles but bags and notebooks and phone cases as well. I want them all but think I shall settle on one phone case (“I’ve never been a millionaire but I just know I’d be darling at it.”) and the bag above. Thank you Kate Spade. Getting it right as always.

To check out all
of the Dorothy Parker items, visit Kate Spade here.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is highly enjoyable to read, Michelle. Thanks! Maybe this would be fitting for you - a toilettries caryall with this one on it would be fitting: “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be perfect! Glad to hear you enjoy the blog. Please stop by again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...