16 June 2014

Around Town

Every time I look at the Archive column on the right side of this blog and see that the numbers are down from what they normally are I feel a bit guilty. It’s not that I don’t have anything to write about; on the contrary, I’m doing a lot of writing at the moment, just not anything I can share on the blog (at least for now). I will do my best though to post as often as possible.

In the meantime, I encourage you to follow me on Instagram and Twitter (I just joined) where you can see daily images of New York and other objects (usually gardens and buildings with nuggets of historical information thrown in) and find out about events around town that may never make it onto the blog like this past weekend's screening of Mary Pickford's Amarilly of Clothesline Alley at the Silent Clowns Film Series or the Portugal Day NY event in Central Park (both of which I enjoyed). And do let me know your thoughts on the posts, images, tweets, favourite cocktails, whatever. I love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...