30 September 2014

Bon Anniversaire, Marion

Marion Cotillard by Studio Harcourt Paris (1999)

Today is the birthday of my favourite modern actress, Marion Cotillard. From her film roles to her advertisements for Dior, I just adore everything she does. Which is why I am so excited to see her in conversation this weekend at the New York Film Festival where she'll be promoting her new film, Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne’s Two Days, One Night.

Last night I attended a festival talk with another French favourite, Mathieu Amalric, who was intelligent, funny, and charming. He spoke for more than an hour about the directors he's worked with and his own filmmaking process. Absolutely wonderful. Now all I want to do is watch French cinema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...