01 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Dorothy Sebastian (1929)

A new year, a new chance to start anew. Every year I make a long list of new year's resolutions, most of which go out the window within a week. This year I plan on parring down the list and trying to stick to a few important resolutions. At the top is focus on my writing and photography, which might mean taking a class to learn something new or giving up other things in order to have more time and energy to devote to them (no more binge watching old TV shows on Netflix). And who knows, after all these years I might just figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Like Dorothy Sebastian, I'm ready for an adventure so come on 2015. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...