29 July 2014

Sigh

Marilyn Monroe by Richard Avedon (1957)

Oh, Marilyn. I know just how you feel. July has been one exhausting month. I started a new job while finishing up another one (I've now worked 16 days in a row and have three more to go before a break), changed my routine (earlier hours) and commute (I now join the hoard doing the great dance across Grand Central Station five days a week), while trying to work on my writing. The blog, naturally, suffered a lack of attention from me but I promise to have things back up and running with more regular posting. I just need to get some rest and all will be right with the world. In the meantime, please be sure to follow me on twitter and instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...